top of page
- Thu, 05 OctChapel05 Oct, 10:00 – 12:00For adults with additional needs/learning disabilities. There will be hot and cold drinks, cakes and biscuits, available. Carers are asked to stay, unless the person would usually go out without a carer/family member. No registration required.
- Sun, 08 OctEmmanuel Church Aylsham08 Oct, 14:30 – 16:00A church service for people with learning disabilities, or anyone who would like a ‘relaxed’ time of worship, and their families/carers. There will be singing, a short Bible reading and prayers, followed by refreshments. Everyone will be welcome to join in, or not, in whichever way they choose.
- Thu, 12 OctEmmanuel Church Aylsham12 Oct, 10:00 – 12:00Come and join us for drinks, cakes and chat. Talk about those things no one else understands with people who have ‘been there’, share ideas and experiences, and enjoy a little bit of Space for YOU. All enquiries to Brock 01263 734409 CONTACT Mobile 07890661683 (Registration is not needed)
- Sat, 28 Oct25 Sir Williams Close, Aylsham28 Oct, 09:30 – 11:30A chance each month on a Saturday (9.30am) for the men to enjoy a very good breakfast, share together and also hear a short talk and discussion that follows. All enquiries to Peter Slater 01603 266090 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Registration is not needed)
- Time is TBDCawston Road, AylshamTime is TBDWe believe in the power of prayer and use many opportunities to pray, whether in Sunday Services, in homes, in groups etc. Join us on a Friday morning if you can between 10.00am - 11.00am approx, at Emmanuel in main hall. (Registration is not needed)
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDTime is TBDEarly Christians often met in homes to pray, support each other and to share the bible together. These opportunities help us make friendships, build relationships, support each other and explore our faith together. Speak to one of the leaders if you wish to know more. (Registration is not needed)
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDTime is TBDEmmanuel Church receives items of food, these all contribute to the Cromer and District food bank that seeks to support those in our area who are in particular need. Items of food can be left at a Sunday morning meeting. (Registration is not needed) http://cromerdistrict.foodbank.org.uk/
bottom of page